Thursday, December 13, 2012

Our CEO"s Prespective...Reasearch!

Michael Burton Sr. CEO & Founder 
 "Michael Burton Productions" 
former
Stage Manager of Maze featuring  Frankie Beverly

The pages upon pages of who, what, when, where, why, and how much. The local library had all the information for free, and I spent countless days and nights putting that information together. The light was so bright at the end of the tunnel that I even moved out of my nice apartment into a hotel closer to the library so I wouldn't have to go so far to do my research. You know what's funny, I can't sing, I knew no singers, and I didn't sing in the choir, but have always had this tremendous ear for music. The research is going great, also I'm finding out every person and organization's name in town and the surrounding community that I could safely approach with a package of this type when finished. The few people that knew what I was up to tried to be supportive, but you would eventually find out who was laughing behind your back, friends are really sometimeeee! But it just made me work harder. I think choosing the company name was one of the hardest things to do, I must have went through three(3) dozen choices.

"Michael Burton Productions"

No comments:

Post a Comment